The Bethel Church was first built in 1914 as a German Catholic church. In 1917, it was named Kingshighway Baptist Church up until November 2019. Now, we are Bethel Church. Once upon a time, Kingshighway
had approximately 250 members in the congregation. Currently, we have 50 members which include 15 new members since May 1, 2019. This includes three baptisms and one new salvation.